Take advantage of the low exchange rate of the Turkish lira by buying a property
Buying Property in Turkey
Living and buying a house in Turkey, having a population of 84 million and unique natural and historical beauties, embellishes the dreams of thousands of foreigners. With a rich historical culture, unique location, magnificent natural beauties, and a magnificent climate, Turkey is the center of attention for foreign investors. Turkey, located at a very important strategic point in the world, also draws attention with its unlimited business options and wide trade volume. Every year, millions of foreigners come to visit Turkey, and thousands of foreigners buy real estate in Turkey for a better life and easier commercial activities and apply for Turkish citizenship.
Turkey, which acts as a bridge between Europe and Asia, is one of the countries that attract foreigners. Turkey, which has unique lands where nature and Western culture meet, especially attracts the attention of Arab investors.
Most of the foreigners who come to Turkey for holiday purposes either make their next vacation plan here again or buy real estate in Turkey and settle here. The Turkish Government provides great facilities and incentives for foreigners who want to buy a house in Turkey. With the reciprocity law in 2012, it became easier for foreigners to buy real estate in Turkey. Also, the Turkish Government grants privileges to foreigners such as tax incentives and easy residence permits. Foreigners can apply for Turkish citizenship with their family (spouse and children under the age of 18) who buy property in Turkey for 250.000 USD and above.
Opportunity to Obtain Turkish Citizenship with Real Estate Investment
Turkish citizenship is defined as a right by the Turkish Government for foreigners investing in real estate of 250,000 USD or more. Foreigners who make a real estate investment in Turkey of 250.000 USD and above can easily apply for Turkish citizenship with their family (spouse and children under the age of 18). You do not have to live in Turkey when you obtain Turkish citizenship with real estate investment. If you want, you can rent your flat and get a high rental income. You cannot sell your property for 3 years when you acquire Turkish citizenship through real estate investment. If you wish, you can sell your property and make a profit at the end of the third year.
You can acquire Turkish citizenship through real estate in Turkey and benefit from the advantages of being a Turkish citizen. A foreigner who obtains Turkish citizenship can travel to 110 countries without a visa with a Turkish passport.
Why Should You Buy Property in Turkey?
Real estate investment, which is among the most profitable and safe investment options, is preferred by many investors. Turkey offers investors high profitable and safe investment opportunities beyond expectations.
Turkey has a unique geographical location, magnificent natural beauties, rich historical monuments, developed infrastructure, and superstructure facilities, developed commercial and tourism volume, and a stable growing economy. In addition to all these, there are many reasons to buy real estate in Turkey. To briefly mention these reasons;
- Possibility to be a Turkish citizen in purchases of real estate 250.000 USD and above (with spouse and children under 18)
- Despite the political, economic, and social problems experienced in the country and the world, the real estate sector in Turkey has always continued to grow and has continued to gain.
- Foreigners can buy real estate in Turkey with only their passports and visas, without any permission.
- Giant projects implemented in Turkey in recent years increase the prestige of the country worldwide. Especially the properties around these projects offer investment opportunities that will bring great profits.
- While you can swim in the south of Turkey in December, you can ski in the north.
- Turkey has a young and dynamic population. For an investment to be made here, there is both a wide market mass and the opportunity of a qualified and young labor force.
- The Turkish lira devaluation in Turkey in recent years offers very advantageously real estate purchasing opportunities for foreign investors. A foreigner who buys real estate at a low exchange rate today is expected to receive a high return on investment within a few years.
Take advantage of the low exchange rate of the Turkish lira by buying a property
The Turkish economy is dependent on political infrastructure and has a sensitive attitude towards risks. Many reasons such as the foreign policy attitudes of the Turkish Government, the increasing abstention consumer behaviour with the Covid-19 outbreak, the uncertainty in the markets, and the tourism activities coming to a standstill causing the Turkish lira to be negatively affected. The Turkish lira, which depreciated in the face of all these negativities, temporarily strained Turkish citizens but offers unique opportunities for foreign investors.
The Turkish lira has been among the strongest currencies since the first time it was produced. Periodic loss of value due to many factors is a temporary situation. This temporary process offers unique opportunities for foreign investors. With the depreciation of the Turkish lira against the dollar, real estate prices for sale in Turkey become very attractive for foreigners. With the increasing exchange rate, you can buy a sea view apartment in Istanbul for 250.000 USD and at the same time become a Turkish citizen.
When you decide to buy real estate in Turkey, you should definitely work with a reliable real estate agency. A real estate agency, which is providing professional services, prevents you from making a bad investment and saves your time and money. Allows you to overcome the difficult and tiring real estate purchasing process without any problems.
Privileged Services Offered by Diyar Turk Real Estate
We, as Diyar Turk Real Estate, provide before-sales and after-sales services with a 100% customer guarantee with our professional sales team. The services we offer as Diyar Turk Real Estate are:
- We listen to our customers and offer the most suitable real estate in line with their needs with the best price guarantee.
- We pick up our customers from their hotels and organize a real estate tour and enable them to see the real estates they are interested in.
- We assist in transactions such as obtaining a tax number, opening a bank account.
- We offer reliable lawyers to support your legal processes in Turkey.
- We assist you in your deed transfer and property valuation report transactions.
- We help you make subscriptions such as electricity, water, natural gas, and internet required for your flat usage.
- We help you with your compulsory real estate insurance transactions.
- We advise on the interior furniture design and furniture purchasing process of your home.
- When you want to resell or rent the property you bought, we put it up for sale or rent it for you.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have. You can contact us via our website or email@example.com e-mail address.
Diyar Turk Real Estate is offering you the best services which are saving your time and money during your journey to find the suitable property for you and your family
- Real Estate marketing
- Real Estate consulting
- Turkish citizenship programs through real estate investment
- Real Estate tours
- Real Estate management
- Buying and selling the properties
- After sales services
Don’t hesitate to contact us through our social media platforms… our real estate agents are waiting for you
Diyar Turk Real Estate team
Related articles :
Apartments for Sale in Turkey 2020-2021
The Turkish citizenship features
Advantages of buying property in Turkey
Apartment for sale in Istanbul 2020-2021
How to Obtain Residence Permit in Turkey
Real Estate Prices in Turkey
Turkish citizenship by investment
The best places in Istanbul for residency
Villas in Istanbul 2020-2021
Real estate investing in Turkey
#real_estates_istanbul #apartments_for_sale #invest_in_turkey #real_estates #residence_in_turkey #Diyar_turk