Turkey Is on Its Way to Lead the Real Estate Sector
Real Estate Sector in Turkey and the World
The real estate sector is one of the most important elements of the economy in Turkey and the world. With the globalizing world, people are continuously traveling, and they continue to increase the importance of the real estate sector.
The real estate sector affects many sub-sectors and makes a serious contribution to the economy of the country. The real estate sector plays a major role in the development of the economy by contributing to the employment of the country in Turkey and the world.
The purchase of real estate by foreigners in the world and Turkey contributes to the national income of the country and provides foreign currency entry to the country from abroad.
Development of the Real Estate Sector in Turkey
The construction industry started to develop in Turkey in the 1950s. In a short time, the developing sector has a voice around the world. Nowadays, Turkish construction companies are preferred in real estate investments in many parts of the world. Turkish construction companies operate all over the world. Turkey has made great progress in the construction sector for a short time and has become one of the world leaders. Government policies have also had a great impact on the development of the construction industry in Turkey.
On the other hand, the real estate sector in Turkey followed a stable course until 2004 and started to revive from 2004 onwards. The facilitation of real estate sales to foreigners within the scope of the reciprocity law enacted in 2012 has made Turkish real estate attract worldwide attention. Turkey, which is having a wide real estate market with high quality, affordable, and luxury properties, attracts a great deal of attention from foreigners. In Turkey, especially the reasons such as lowering the lower limit of citizenship, VAT exemption incentives for foreign investors, and the increase in the exchange rate have contributed to the rapid increase in real estate sales.
Why Invest in Turkey?
Real estate investment in Turkey is among the most profitable investment options. Real estate investment in Turkey, which offers high profitable investment opportunities beyond expectations, is one of the best and safest investment options. Turkey, having a unique location in the world, is a country that attracts foreign investors with its historical and natural beauties, developed infrastructure and superstructure, developed commercial and tourism activities, and stable growing economy. Let's take a look at the main reasons to invest in real estate in Turkey:
- It is possible to apply for Turkish citizenship in real estate purchases of 400.000 USD and above in Turkey.
- Despite the economic, political, and social problems in the country, the real estate sector is one of the sectors that has always continued to grow.
- The Turkish lira devaluation in recent years has created the opportunity for foreigners to purchase real estate in Turkey at very affordable prices. Foreigners who invest in real estate at an affordable price today will receive a highly profitable return on investment in a short time.
- No permission is required to purchase real estate in Turkey. Foreigners can easily purchase real estate with only visas and passports.
- The giant projects such as Istanbul Airport, 3rd Bosphorus Bridge, Osmangazi Bridge, Eurasia Tunnel, Istanbul Canal, and Canakkale 18 March Bridge have increased the interest of foreign investors in Turkey. The real estate investments such as residential, commercial real estate, and land around these giant projects offer investment opportunities that will bring great profits.
- Turkey, which acts as a bridge between Asia and Europe and is located and can be considered the center of the world, has a magnificent climate. Having sunny weather most of the year, Turkey attracts the attention of foreigners living in cold climates with its mild climate.
- With a commercial investment to be made in Turkey, which has a dynamic and young population, it is quite easy to reach a large and potential market mass and qualified and young employment.
Can Foreigners Buy Real Estate in Turkey?
Yes, foreigners can buy real estate in Turkey. All world citizens can purchase real estate, except for a few countries determined by the Government of Turkey. However, there are some important points to be considered when purchasing real estate in Turkey.
While purchasing real estate in Turkey, you should definitely get help from a real estate consultant who is expert and reliable. An expert real estate consultant will guide you through investment opportunities, which real estate to choose, and more.
A good real estate consultant offers the most suitable options for your wishes and budget and provides detailed information about these options. Saves your time and money.
Diyar Turk Real Estate is ready to help its clients by offering real estate options suitable for every budget and living standard with the best service.
Turkey Is on Its Way to Taking the Lead in the Real Estate Sector
The Covid-19 outbreak, which came into our lives in the last months of 2019 and deeply affected the whole world, greatly affected the global economy, the Turkish economy, and the real estate sector. When the Covid 19 outbreak started, a global economic breakthrough was expected, with more growth and positive expectations during the current year 2021, with very positive indicators for the Turkish real estate market in the past 2020.
World Bank experts expect Turkey to make rapid economic progress in 2021. These positive economic developments also positively affect the real estate sector in Turkey.
Turkey is on its way to taking the lead in the real estate sector with affordable and luxurious housing options. For many reasons, the number of foreigners interested in investment in Turkey is increasing rapidly every year.
The real estate sector in Turkey, which is located in the center of the world, has developed and advanced. The real estate sector in Turkey offers options suitable for the budgets and wishes of many people, with real estate prices and properties varying according to region.
While buying real estate in Turkey, attention should be paid to the characteristics of the region where the residence is located, the rate of increase in value in the region, and the values of the surrounding properties. To determine these, it is of great importance to work with an experienced and professional real estate consultant who knows the region well. The expert and experienced sales consultants of Diyar Turk Real Estate are always ready to provide you with the best service before and after sales.
You can contact the professional and experienced sales consultants of Diyar Turk Real Estate on our website and contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about real estate prices in Turkey.