1. Short-Term Residence Permit
According to Articles 31 to 33 of the Law No. 6458 on Foreigners and International Protection, short-term residence permit can be issued for a maximum of two years at a time and can be issued no more than twice.
Foreigners who can apply for Short Term Residence Permit;
- Foreigners who have a property in Turkey
Foreigners, who own real estate in Turkey, are able to apply for the residence permit, the real estate must be a residential property and must be used for this purpose. Also, the owner of the property can apply for a residence permit with his family. Foreigner, who are living in Turkey for 5 years with this type of residence permit, is obtaining the right to apply for Turkish citizenship after 5 years.
- Foreigners who come to Turkey for purposes of scientific research
- Foreigners who will establish commercial connections or business.
- Foreigners who will participate in the in-service training program.
- Foreigners who are coming for educational or similar purposes in the framework of student exchange programs agreement with the Republic of Turkey.
- Foreigners staying for tourism purposes.
- Foreigners who will be treated on condition that they do not carry one of the diseases considered as a threat to public health.
- Foreigners, who should remain in Turkey depending on the demands and decisions of the judicial and administrative authorities.
- Foreigners who will attend Turkish learning courses.
- Foreigners who participate in internships and courses in Turkey through training, research, public institutions.
- Foreigners completed their higher education in Turkey who apply within six months from the date of graduation.
- Foreigners who not working in Turkey but will invest in scope and amount to be determined through the Council of Ministers.
- Foreigners who are citizens of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
2. Family Residence Permit
According to articles 34-37 of the Law No. 6458 on Foreigners and International Protection, the family residence permit was regulated.
The family residence permit can be regulated to a foreign spouse, a minor, and a dependent child. In cases where the person requesting family residence permit has more than one spouse, only one can be issued, but all children of the foreigner may be granted a family residence permit. Children can study until the age of 18 in primary and secondary education institutions with the family residence permit without the need for a student residence permit.
Family residence permit is regulated each time not to exceed 3 years.
3. Student Residence Permit
According to Articles 38 to 41 of the Law No. 6458 on Foreigners and International Protection, the student residence permit was regulated.
Student residence permit can be arranged for foreigners who will have primary and secondary education without a family residence permit and who will study at the level of associate degree, undergraduate, postgraduate, doctorate, medical specialty training, specialty training in dentistry.
Foreigners, who studying in our country with a student residence permit, can apply for a family residence permit for their spouse and children. If the education period of the foreign student is less than one year, the residence permit period cannot exceed the education period.
4. Long Term Residence Permit
According to Articles 42 to 45 of the Law No. 6458 on Foreigners and International Protection, the long-term residence permit was regulated.
Foreigners, who remained in Turkey with a residence permit without interruption for at least 8 years, have not received any aid from the government last 3 years, will maintain its livelihood sufficient for months with income, and have a valid health insurance, society and poses no threat to public safety, can apply for a long term residence permit. Also, refugees, conditional refugees, secondary protection holders, and humanitarian residence holders and foreigners who are provided with temporary protection are entitled to transition to long-term residence permits.
Foreigners who have a long-term residence permit can benefit from all the rights granted to Turkish citizens except for the obligation to do military service, the right to choose and be elected, to enter public office, to import vehicles exempted and to social security rights excluding regulations in the private law.
5. Humanitarian Residence Permit
According to Articles 46 to 47 of the Law No. 6458 on Foreigners and International Protection, humanitarian residence permit was regulated. According to these items, the right to apply for foreigners who violations of human rights, fleeing civil war and who suffer from various human situations has been granted. The humanitarian residence permit can be regulated and extended for a maximum of one year. In humanitarian residence permit, the conditions sought in other types of leave are not sought.
6. Residence permit for Victims of Human Trafficking
According to Articles 46 to 47 of the Law No. 6458 on Foreigners and International Protection, residence permit for victims of human trafficking was regulated. According to these items, Foreigners who are victims of human trafficking or who have a strong suspicion that they may be, are given the right to apply for foreigners. These residence permits can be regulated by the governorships for thirty days, can be extended for a maximum of six months and cannot exceed three years in total. In residence permit for victims of human trafficking, the conditions sought in other types of leave are not sought.
Diyar Turk Real Estate is offering you the best services which are saving your time and money during your journey to find the suitable property for you and your family
- Real Estate marketing
- Real Estate consulting
- Turkish citizenship programs through real estate investment
- Real Estate tours
- Real Estate management
- Buying and selling the properties
- After sales services
Don’t hesitate to contact us through our social media platforms… our real estate agents are waiting for you
Diyar Turk Real Estate team
Related articles :
Apartments for Sale in Turkey 2020-2021
The Turkish citizenship features
Advantages of buying property in Turkey
Apartment for sale in Istanbul 2020-2021
How to Obtain Residence Permit in Turkey
Real Estate Prices in Turkey
Turkish citizenship by investment
The best places in Istanbul for residency
Villas in Istanbul 2020-2021
Real estate investing in Turkey
#real_estates_istanbul #apartments_for_sale #invest_in_turkey #real_estates #residence_in_turkey #Diyar_turk