These documents for applying the Citizenship by Real Estate Investment
- Certificates of Birth for all the family members, it should be original and attested by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Turkish embassy in the original country of the applicant.
- Marriage certificate, it should be original and attested by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Turkish embassy in the original country of the applicant.
- Family registration certificate, it should be original and attested by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Turkish embassy in the original country of the applicant.
- Valid Passport photocopies for all the family member.
- 8 biometric photographs of each family member 5*6 cm.
- Address document (water bill, electricity bill or driving licence if the address written).
- Real property valuation report.
- Bank receipt, showing that at least 250.000 USD has been paid as real estate value.
- Title deed.
- If the purchased property is under construction, notary certified property purchase commitment.
Diyar Turk Real Estate is offering you the best services which are saving your time and money during your journey to find the suitable property for you and your family
- Real Estate marketing
- Real Estate consulting
- Turkish citizenship programs through real estate investment
- Real Estate tours
- Real Estate management
- Buying and selling the properties
- After sales services
Don’t hesitate to contact us through our social media platforms… our real estate agents are waiting for you
Diyar Turk Real Estate team
Related articles :
Apartments for Sale in Turkey 2020-2021
The Turkish citizenship features
Advantages of buying property in Turkey
Apartment for sale in Istanbul 2020-2021
How to Obtain Residence Permit in Turkey
Real Estate Prices in Turkey
Turkish citizenship by investment
The best places in Istanbul for residency
Villas in Istanbul 2020-2021
Real estate investing in Turkey
#real_estates_istanbul #apartments_for_sale #invest_in_turkey #real_estates #residence_in_turkey #Diyar_turk